Antibody (serology) tests use a sample of your blood to check for antibodies. Your body makes these after it is exposed to the virus. A positive serology test means that, at some point, you were infected by the virus.
Single Test Includes:
- 1 – Disposable Face Mask
- 2 – Vinyl Gloves
- 1 – Sterile Lancet
- 1 – Alcohol Pads
- 1 – COVID Antibody Test Kit
- A global network of professional testing facilities
- Health Canada Approved COVID test with results in 15 MINUTES
- Shipped globally. Express shipping available in the United States and Canada
Results in 15 Minutes:
- A quick prick of the finger shows results within 15 minutes.
- A positive test result indicates Covid-19 antibodies are present in the bloodstream (indicating the need for additional testing)
- A negative test result indicates no antibodies are present in the participant’s bloodstream